- Interexpo GEO-Siberia
Dear colleagues! Dear friends!
The XIII International Exhibition and Scientific Congress "Interexpo GEO-Siberia 2017" will be held April 19-21, 2017, Novosibirsk, Russia.
The organizer of the events is the Siberian State University of Geosystems and Technologies (SSUGT) with support from the Office of the Presidential Plenipotentiary to the Siberian Federal District, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography (Rosreestr), Administration of Novosibirsk Region, Mayor’s Office of Novosibirsk, German Association of Surveying (DVW), International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS), International Federation of Surveyors (FIG), International Cartographic Association (ICA), and International Society for Digital Earth (ISDE).
Novosibirsk Expocentre is SSUGT’s official exhibition partner for "Interexpo GEO-Siberia 2017".
Currently the International Exhibition and Scientific Congress "Interexpo GEO-Siberia 2017" is the largest All-Russian forum that has gained wide recognition. The forum is an essential platform for tomorrow’s movers and shakers that hosts many leading experts and scientists from Russia and over-sea countries (the United States of America, Britain, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Egypt, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, etc.). The participants and visitors to the forum benefit from the sharing of experiences, and also from the exchange of information between suppliers, users, researchers, business players and practical experts.
XIII International Exhibition and Scientific Congress "Interexpo GEO-Siberia 2017" will be held at the grounds of Novosibirsk Expocentre and Siberian State University of Geosystems and Technologies.
The cross-industry dialogue of "Interexpo GEO-Siberia 2017" creates solutions for future trends and key issues – and does so today. In 2017 "Interexpo GEO-Siberia" aims to offer all market players a comprehensive overview of the standards, innovations and trends in their respective growth sectors. It now provides an integrated platform for key future topics that will be dedicated to the discussion of:
- Advanced Educational Technologies: Promotion of International Collaborative Education Pro-grams
- Big Datа
- BIM in Architecture, Design, Construction and Operation
- Cartography, Geography, GIS and Web-GIS
- Emergency Situation Management
- Engineering and Geodetic Survey
- Geo-ecology and Harmonious Exploitation
- Geospatial Intelligence
- GIS for Housing and Utilities Sector
- Global Navigation Satellite System, Precision Navigation
- Information Security
- Inspection and Supervision Activities
- Land and Property Relations
- Land Management, Cadastre and Land Monitoring
- Laser Assisted Micro- and Nanotechnologies
- Laser Scanning Technologies
- Metrology Support of High-tech Production
- National Technological Initiative (NTI) – AeroNet: UAS (UAV) and Satellite Data
- Optical Engineering and Instrument-Making
- Smart City Solutions: 3D infrastructure, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, Safe City
- Special-Design Instrument-Making
- Technologies of Geodetic Monitoring and Control
- Territory Management
- UAV and Satellite Technologies in Agriculture
- Uniform GIS Platforms
- Water, Land, and Forest Resource Management
The XIII International Exhibition and Scientific Congress "Interexpo GEO-Siberia 2017" will be held at Novosibirsk Expocentre, 104, Stantsionnaya St., Novosibirsk, Russia.
Dr. Olesya I. Malygina
Executive Secretary of the Organizing Committee
Siberian State University of Geosystems and Technology
Phone / fax: +7 (383) 361-01-09
Presentation on "Interexpo GEO-Siberia 2016" (rus|eng)